In recent years, the methods of learning languages have changed drastically. Now, we have more advanced tools that not only simplify learning, but also make learning quicker.
A talking pen is one such tool that can make a great difference in the overall learning process of your child. Also known as a reading pen, a talking pen reads out loud vocabulary, paragraphs and stories in the books that are specifically designed to work with the pen. Also, some talking pens come with a recording feature, allowing users to record their own voices.
As per the responses from parents whose children are using smart pens, children learn languages easily and quickly with the use of reading pens. Around 90% of responders are satisfied with their decision to purchase pens for their children. Here are six benefits of using talking pens:
1. With the help of talking pens, the students who often require reading assistance can learn languages without any outside help. For added privacy, users can use headphones with talking pens. This audio output can also be helpful in learning better pronunciations.
2. Reading pens come with multi-language support. Therefore, ESL learners can easily learn another language with the books that are talking pen enabled.
3. As talking pens have a recording function, your child can use it to provide his/her voice to any toy and game. This accelerates the learning process. It has been proven that children learn best if learning is blended with fun.
4. Talking pens come with all the main advantages of modern learning products. For instance, they are light and portable, simple to use, provide useful functions, are safe and reliable, include downloadable software, and much more.
5. A simple point-and-read method in talking pens makes them easy to adopt. And it is one of the best tools to learn correct pronunciation.
6. With children’s focus on the paper book, which will move their vision from screens of iPad or PC, this would be good for their eyesight protection.
Considering these benefits, it would be a wise decision to include a talking pen in your child’s language learning resources. Talking pens are ideal for English language learners, foreign language learners, learners with special needs, new arrivals from foreign countries, or any student in need of an inclusive resource that develops literacy skills. Learning with the help of the talking pen is enjoyable, interactive, and effective.
(MPR-1103A Talking Pen)
When it comes to buying talking pens, you should always trust a leading brand such as MPR talking penCutting-edge talking pen(or reading pen) and talking book. A solution provider will also offer the technology to help clients to make bilingual or multilingual audio books in your choice of language. Don’t wait any more. Give your child this innovative learning tool. You will certainly be surprised to see his/ her progress.